With 150 years of history, pride and accomplishments, the 25,000 living alumni of the School of Environmental and Biological Sciences (SEBS) advance the legacy of a Rutgers education through their occupations, their service to their communities, their ideals and values, their loyalty to their families and others, and their enjoyment of life and leisure.
As the mission of the school is to prepare individuals for lifelong learning, discovery and service to society, this goal is amply demonstrated by our graduates. Learned microbiologists, environmentalists, plant scientists, pharmaceutical researchers, physicians, veterinarians, oceanographers, food professionals, lawyers, educators, writers, accountants, corporate executives, and men and women in many other fields improve lives for those around them. We welcome your varied and continuing connections to our school.
We invite you to browse this website and to reconnect with your alma mater. Share your comments and suggestions with us.
- Katie Fudacz (SEBS Dec. ’14): From Farm-to-Table to Bloomberg L.P.
- Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream and Scarlet Strawberries Were Among Attractions at Rutgers Day 2015
- Six Receive George Hammell Cook and Dennis Fenton Distinguished Alumni Awards
- May 7 - Sep 20: See You at the 2015 County Fairs!
- Jul 25: Rutgers Gardens Annual Open House
- Aug 26: 2015 Great Tomato Tasting